At Payday Piggy, we are fully committed to maintaining and safeguarding the privacy of all our visitors and users.
Money Company Ltd. are fully aware of how essential a user’s privacy is and therefore have brought forward measures that ensure all personal data obtained from you is processed & maintained in parallel with the principles of the good information handling. Furthermore, it is additionally processed & maintained in accordance with the official 1998 Data Protection Act. Within this statement, as well as set down below, are all the details on the kind of data that Monevo Ltd. may have about you, ways of obtaining and processing such information and how they protect the privacy of the users.
Information Collected for/through Money Company:
- Official residential address
- Official residential status
- Date of birth
- An email address (when applicable)
- Phone number (mobile, home, work)
- Income info
- Bank account details
- Data on your individual use of the website, including details of the visits, including viewed pages and accessed resources. These details may include location data, traffic data, as well as further communication data.
Possible use of Information
Money Company Ltd. uses the data collected from the user in order to provide their service. In addition, they may make use of this information for any of the following reasons:
– To extract specific information for the purpose of generating statistics of their own internal motives (including behaviour/credit scoring, product and market analysis).
– In order to detect, investigate and prevent actual and any potential fraud, as well as any related activities.
– To provide details that you may have requested regarding to their services or products.
– To provide details regarding similar products which you may be interested in. Such additional data will be provided only after you consent to its receival.
Unless you tell us otherwise, Money Company, the lenders, 3rd parties and any other brokers may officially contact you regarding products and services that you may have interest in.
Money Company will never hand out any of your information to 3rd parties for the purpose of using your data to help them provide you details regarding unrelated services or products.
Your individual data may have use for other purposes, such as data validation, product sales/marketing, enhancement, modelling, information verification, identity verification, tracing, suppression, and to the level permitted by law, individual lookup or reference services, by Invive Limited, LexisNexis, Legal & Financial Solutions Limited, as well as selected third parties.
How Money CompanyLtd. may Reach Out
Money Company, the lenders, 3rd parties or any other brokers may possibly contact you via email, phone, SMS, post, fax or automated messages.
Storing Personal Data
By operating the website, it may be required for Money Company to transfer some data that has been collected by us from you to various locations outside the EU for the purpose of processing & storing. By providing us your personal data, you official agree to such a transfer, storing & processing of information. Money Company does their very best to ensure all steps are implemented to make sure all of your data is securely stored.
Unfortunately, sending information through the internet can never be 100% secure and on certain occasions, such data may be intercepted. Money Company or us cannot fully guarantee the complete security of information or data that has been sent to us electronically. Sending us such data is completely at your own individual risk.
– In the case that this party sells any or the entirety of their business to the buyer.
– When they are required officially by law to disclose the user’s personal data.
– To improve fraud protection & decrease the risk of potential fraud.
3rd Party Links
In full accordance to the 1998 Data Protection Act, you possess the right to have access to any data that Money Company hold in relation to you. Please keep in mind that Money Company reserves the right to request a fee that may reach 10 Pounds in order to cover potential costs incurred in providing such information.
Contacting Money CompanyLtd.